How Do I Know When It's Time For a Tune-Up?
At Durand Cadillac, we understand that a car is a big investment, and we'd like to help you protect that investment. That's why we recommend regular service to keep your car running great and help it last a good, long time.
Check your owner's manual for Cadillac's recommended maintenance schedule. Normally, you'll want to have your car in for a check-up every two years or 30,000 miles.
However, if you're experiencing any of these symptoms, you may want to bring your car in sooner to have us identify and fix the problem.
- My car has trouble starting.
- It periodically stalls for no apparent reason.
- It runs rough.
- It sounds funny (or different) when I'm idling at a red light.
- I've noticed that my gas mileage has gone down.
- My check-engine light just came on.
You know you can trust the Cadillac experts in Leominster to diagnose and fix your car problems quickly and efficiently.